Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello Washington...

I recently moved from San Diego to the Tri-Cities, Washington. It was very hard leaving a place I had loved calling home...but God has a plan (which include a wonderful woman named Mindy, and a passionate young church called Crossview). So on an unusually stormy day, I departed from southern California...and 1,300 miles and 21 driving hours later, I arrived in eastern Washington. A long drive, but I really enjoyed seeing all that God created here on the west coast. So with the sounds of Future of Forestry, Urban Rescue, Pink Floyd, Eastmountainsouth, and others filling my ears...here is a little bit of what I saw...













1 comment:

  1. GRANT! I am so glad that you started this. I miss you terribly,.. and this will help a little.

    ReplyDelete